Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I Am What I Learn" Video Contest


Here is the link to a blog titled "I Am What I Learn" through the Generation YES Blog. It is a video contest through the U.S. Department of Education that is open to active middle, secondary and college students, 13 years of age or older. President Obama asked students in the nation to take greater responsiblity for their education. The Department of Education really went with it and created the national video contest titled, "I Am What I learn."

The contest will go on until November and has certain requirements/contest rules etc... The winner will receive a $1,000 prize. It's a great way for students to use media and technology while conveying the importance of education, as well as the student's academic goals! What an exciting lesson to implement in a classroom!!

1 comment:

  1. Well... I guess we'd better get going.
    I loved editing the video - your voice was great last week!

    ReplyDelete